POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : setting up inis : setting up inis Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:29:59 EDT (-0400)
  setting up inis
From: D  H  Miller
Date: 21 Jul 2000 23:14:30
Message: <39791196@news.povray.org>
I need to run a large number of POV files but each needs its own settings
(using MegaPOV4/Win, in fact). Can I specify the clock start and end, number
of frames, AA (or not), h and w,  etc. directly in the POV script using
global settings, or do I need to create a separate .ini file for each? And
if separate ini/s are needed, how do I call them from the script? I tried
including (#include "2povray.ini") in my script, but I got an error saying
the semi-colon on the first line was illegal, so POV didn;t know it was an
ini file, I assume.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks much,
D.